Friday, August 19, 2011

Thirteen Seasons

Two days ago, I tooted my own horn in my post 'I Am Too Nice'.  Tonight, I toot a different horn, that of RunR also known as "Samuel Rice and a plethora of friends."  'Thirteen Seasons' is a new album that hasn't officially been released, but the CD is for sale.  I know, sounds backward, but it is what it is.
Below you will find a list of songs, most of which include links to YouTube videos or SoundCloud so you can listen for free.  However, if you would like to have a shiny CD of your very own, let me know and I can arrange it.
Samuel Rice of RunR - Thirteen Seasons
1. Every Girl
2. Agony Hill
3. Boy Shorts
4. Don't Go
5. Dara
6. Consolation Prize (My Favorite)
7. Ripped
8. Holly Likes This One
9. YOGOOIWYPII (You Only Get Out Of It What You Put Into It)
10. Perfectionist

No comments:

Post a Comment