Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mary Kay Party with a Purpose

Tonight I hosted a Mary Kay Party With a Purpose which was surprisingly successful for the small number of people who attended - my mom, my little sister, and one friend.  We had some laughs, enjoyed the products, and placed some orders, but most importantly we fund-raised for Susan G. Komen for the Cure.  Twenty-five percent of the consultant's profits from my party are being donated to my Race for the Cure team which definitely needs the help!
Learn more about Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Donate to my fundraising efforts.
If you're local, you are also welcome to join my team!
Place a Mary Kay order.
Mention me within the next week and 25% of the profits will be donated.
Products I have used and recommend:
- Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover, $15
- TimeWise® 3-in-1 Cleanser, $18
- TimeWise® Miracle Set®, $90
- Oil Mattifier, $15
- Mineral Powder Foundation, $18
- Satin Hands® Pampering Set, $34
- Cream Eye Color, $13
- Ultimate Mascara™ , $15
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment