Friday, August 26, 2011

Journey To Stoney's and Sweet CeCe's

Yesterday, I had a wonderful visit from my bestie who drove more than two hours each way just to have dinner with me and watch a movie.  It's almost like she loves me!  We had delicious burgers made to our specifications and served on Texas Toast and went shopping at The Vineyard Christian Bookstore where we made several wonderful purchases.


The CD Chelsea bought...
came with a free autographed cup.
I'm told by several people that this is
one of the best books I'll ever read and
that it will forever raise my standards.














Then, I introduced her to the wonderful world of Sweet CeCe's for frozen yogurt.  I know that 'frozen yogurt' doesn't sound appealing, but if you experienced it, your opinion would change quickly.  Chelsea snapped the picture below as we left with our treasured desserts.  Yes, those would be chunks of brownie, cookie dough, and cheesecake sticking out the tops of our bowls!  So delicious!
Sweet CeCe's Frozen Yogurt & Treats
With our desserts happily in hand, we returned to my apartment to enjoy Chelsea's other Vineyard purchase, 'Soul Surfer'.  I had wanted to see this movie when it was in theater's but was not able to, so this was a great opportunity for me!
Great movie!!  The story of Bethany Hamilton overcoming
a traumatic shark attack and persevering.
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength." - Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment