Thursday, December 22, 2011

December Update

Obviously, I was much better about maintaining my blog when I first started it.  I have written fewer and fewer posts each month which proves that I (like most people) lose focus over time.  However, I am taking time tonight to inform you all that my life has changed somewhat over the past month.

At the beginning of the month I was fired from my full-time position for being too friendly.  Instead of using my training period to train me to re-route clients' conversations back to the matter at hand, my employer decided to "separate our employment relationship" which means my parents are currently helping me pay my rent and utility bills.  This is definitely not what I had hoped for nor is it a situation that can continue.  I am fortunate to have parents who are willing to assist me financially, but I'm sure they would prefer that it wasn't necessary.  I am also very lucky that my part-time employer Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano was able to offer me more shifts so that I can earn more money.  I have done a lot of online job searching, but it's slim-pickin's in December.  So, if anyone knows of full-time positions in the Southwest Indiana region (preferrably those that are intriniscally rewarding), please email me at StupidGirlSmartWoman@gmail.com.

In other news:
- I have fallen in love with a wonderful man who I am thrilled to have in my life.  He is a wonderful blessing and appreciates me the way I am, including all my goofiness. (I apologize for the girly moment, but it's a big update.)
- My puppies, Molly and Ellie, as cute and cuddly as they are, still refuse to be house trained.  I have had the carpets professionally cleaned twice because they pee on the floor multiple times each week.
- Christmas is this weekend.  You know this, but it's still important enough for me to mention it.  At this point in time, I plan to post about it separately sometime next week.
Molly and Ellie cuddling while I wrote this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment